The Conference Proceedings Submission Process
The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template, please find the templates listed as follow:
Full Paper Template (Microsoft Word) Full Paper Template (LateX)
* Full Paper Template: Publishing full paper in the conference proceeding as well as presenting it at conference.
1) Manuscripts must be written in English;
2) The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template;
3) The paper for conference proceedings should be no less than 5 pages and no longer than 10 pages; (If the paper exceeds 5 pages, extra pages should be paid at 70 USD/page)
4) Plagiarism is prohibited;
5) Duplicate submission is prohibited.
Authors can submit their manuscripts through electronic submission system or email. In order to avoid repeated submission, please just choose one submisson method. Please click following link.
Electronic Submission System E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) In order to avoid repeated submission, please just choose one submisson method.
2) If your paper need to be updated, please send to conference email directly, please do not update in Electronic Submission System.